Noble grill M2000
incl. 19% VAT Kostenloser Versand
Maximum creative grilling
Our mobile noble grills based on TEPPANyaki are true all-rounders. Indulge your friends and guests to complete menus and let them watch you prepare them to make the waiting feel shorter. The noble grills from INOXIUS with “guaranteed success” for outdoors and indoors, for nice and not so nice weather.
The central component is the special 11 mm thick grill plate made of sandwich steel (a steel core is covered on the upper and lower surface by a thick stainless steel jacket). The grill surface has room for 9 burger patties, for example. All around runs a drainage channel (juice groove), which gives the device its typical distinctive look. Functionally, it helps to improve the grilling result by allowing excess fat to drain here.
The M2000 has a large grilling surface that reaches a temperature of up to 250 °C (480 °F). The unit is shipped in a wooden box ready to plug-in. We care about the environment.
The field of application is barbecue with 5 to 8 people.
* 5 year warranty if product is registered within 4 weeks, plus 2 additional years by agreeing to use your personal information for promotional purposes. Further information
Why INOXIUS grills?
- Very flexible to use thanks to the compact dimensions and carrying handles (eg garden, balcony, kitchen, living room).
- Tasteful preparation due to developing roasting aromas and gentle frying
- Healthy enjoyment, because no carcinogenic substances are produced
- Complete menus through a variety of preparation options of fish, meat, vegetables, rice pasta, potatoes, nuts and much more.
- Sandwich steel for best heat distribution
- Very durable thanks to only high quality processed materials
- Multifunctional groove for draining off escaping fat and juice
- Precise temperature control
- Short preparation time
- Quick and easy cleaning without chemicals
- New, improved heating system
- Made in Germany
- 7 years warranty*
|Dimensions||60.5 × 44 × 8 cm|
rotary knob analog
0 – 250° C (stufenlos) / 0 – 480 °F (continuously variable)
410 x 280 mm
230 V / 10 A / 1NPE
|Scope of delivery||
Grill, instruction manual, shipping/storage box